New Classes are being planned for the new year!
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Goju Ryu karate, Kickboxing & more.
Reach out and check back, for updates.
After-School Program: More Info Here
Newmarket’s Karate & MMA Club for aspiring kids, teens and adults to learn martial arts in the Newmarket area. We offer Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, and Kickboxing classes welcoming beginners up to advanced students to our dojo.
We have two training rooms to provide lessons, after school programs, 1-on-1 training, and camps for kids and adults.
Our focus is to work with each student's abilities to help promote and develop self confidence and discipline.
We promote leadership, self-defense and anti-bullying, we are focused on helping students understand how to neutralize danger when walking away is not an option.
Take advantage of our full week free trial and find out if our community is right for you.
Benefits of Martial Arts
- Get Active: It has been proven that children who are active develop cardiovascular fitness, strength, flexibility, and bone density. Being active maintains a healthy body weight and reduces the risk of chronic disease.
- Build self-esteem and confidence: Being active in martial arts can promote better mental health and well being in children, therefore significantly reducing the risk of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Work on goal setting and self improvement
- Learn respect and listening skills
- Encourage teamwork and sense of belonging
- Learn about proper conflict resolution
- Relieve stress: Martial arts training can provide a proper outlet to let off steam. Kids need to expel pent-up energy, so let them do it in a safe and well-controlled environment
- Perform better in school: Martial arts helps develop focus, which will lead to improved academic performance